Swim Lessons Rules and Policies
Swim Lesson Rules and Policies
To ensure a safe environment, these are the rules that are to be followed and adhered to. The Safety of our children is our Biggest Priority!
• No one is to enter through the Blue Door next to the elevator, for pool access. That door is an emergency exit.
• All swimmers are to enter through the Women’s or Men’s locker rooms. Same sex staff will be available to escort the children under the age of 9, if guardian is unable to walk through the locker room.
• All swimmers must have a Bathing Suit, Swim Cap & Towel to participate in the class. (Swim Caps are available at the main office for purchase for $6, $15 minimum for Credit card transactions).
• Students must be on time for class.
• All swimmers are to take a shower before entering the pool. Therefore, please allow yourself enough time to do so before class.
• Group classes run for 10 weeks. Any make-ups due to illness have to be approved by the Aquatics Director (Jessica Cruz) and medical documents must be provided.
• Private Swim Lesson Cancelation must be done at least 24 hours prior to lesson. If your Instructor cancels, the next swim lesson will continue the following visit as scheduled & extended for a make-up.
• During Classes No Parents are to be on the Pool Deck. All parents must be outside of pool area or in the lobby, to avoid pool over capacity, safety & health reasons. If your child needs to use the bathroom, we have a private toilet on the pool deck. A staff will escort your child to use the bathroom & return them back to class.
• Only during Special Needs Aquatics Private Lessons, parents could remain on the pool deck during their lesson. Special Needs Students must have Swimming Diapers if needed.
Click to download:
For more info, contact:
Director of Aquatics